Monday, October 01, 2007

The University of Hull

Well hello there my gorgeous readers (if there are any of you left!)

So I am officially enrolled at Hull Uni, doing BA Joint Honours in English and French. I have attended lectures today, and apparently I do still know a thing or two!

My room's pretty big and my blockmates aren't at all bad. I've forgotten totally all my MSN details since it's been so long so watch this space for yet another new address - my phone numbers are also new so let me know if you want them.

I can't think what to say

7 comments:

Rainbow dreams said...

Hi Niki, good to see you here and on facebook - all sounding not too bad, enjoy :)

LauraEllen said...

hey hey! :) when i said you hadnt blogged for a while i didnt mean you had to lol. i was just making sure you were ofay. uni sounds good, and you know things - even better :D enjoy the lectures and the evenings out :) xxxxx

Nikita said...

Hi Katie; no, despite it all it's not too bad, not too bad at all! I hope the same applies to you. :) x

Lol I know Laura but I just got Internet in this joint and figured I'd make the most of! xx

miss v said...

Glad to hear it's going ok, love. Just you remember to be kind to yourself too... :)

mister tumnus said...

hey you! SO glad to hear from you again. and many congratulations on your engagement. he sounds great. he is right, btw, you're not fat ( i so get the 'chinese food makes me happy'....). according to gok wan i am also beautiful..... i think i need gok to come round more often though....!

again, good top hear from you niki. looking forward to hearing more! what subject are you studying?

awareness said...

Hi Niki....I tried to reply last night to you on facebook, but was shut down for some reason. Thank you for des fleurs.

glad you're online.......very glad you're in touch....

warm wishes to you..... xo

Nikita said...

Thanks sparkle; I'll add 'be kind to myself' to my to-do list ;)

Hey Mr T! Yeah that bloke could definitely do with coming round to us all more often! I'm doing English and French, more updates soon!

Hey Dana, no problem, les fleurs were my pleasure. Catch up soon. x