Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oh I don't know what's happening. We may move back, we may not. Still hoping that we will, still hoping that I'll get accepted to the nursing degree in February.
As for right now, well everything is going okay. Looking forward to my 21st next month, to a possible holiday in the sun. I just had pancakes cooked for me by the one I love... what could be better?
I think what I am trying to say is that there are uncertainties, there always will be, but it doesn't mean we can't enjoy that funny old thing called life.

7 comments:

Jess Robinson said...

Holiday in the sun and pancakes? Sounds fantastic! You sound happy :) xx

Gledwood said...

Have a great time guerning in Guernsey, if you go...

Nikita said...

:) Thanks Jess. Yeah there are the up and down moments but all together I'm doing okay! How are you? xxx

Thanks Gledwood, hope you're well!

Wanderin'in said...

Wow, looks like a nice month ahead for you! Hope you look foreward to gurnsey even if there are a few hiccups. Hope to hear from you soon,
George x

Nikita said...

Hi George... yes this month is exciting. I start a new job on Monday, have a party on Friday then going to Guernsey for a few days next week then it's my 21st! I do love June... Hope you're well

carmilevy said...

It's been a while since you chimed in. I do hope things are going well for you.

Nikita said...

Hi Carmi, sorry I never replied to you. For further details, see my new post!
x