Sunday, March 23, 2008

Missed me?

Hello all you people

Apologies for the absence - life has been interfering damnit.

New pills, new lease on life. Working the 12 steps for self-harmers. Charity plans. You know the drill - I come to you all excited and a few weeks later I'm drunk on your cyber doorstep.

Horrible feeling Will's bought a new car or something ostentatious. I'll pretend not to be interested of course, then steal it at night and go on therapeutic jaunts to ASDA and other retail suckers.

See you soon

4 comments:

Rainbow dreams said...

charity plans? what plans? life does that - we know, sounding not too bad though. Good to see you again :), x

awareness said...

Welcome back! yes, you were missed. I checked on facebook though. :)

when is the school term over? where are you?? Are you still in Hull?

Rainbow dreams said...

I didn't check on facebook - sorry - haven't been over there for ages...are you back over for holidays? This Easter the holidays are all over the place...we break up this friday...

LauraEllen said...

Hey Niki! You were missed! Hows things at the moment, chick? xx