Monday, August 14, 2006

Well I did warn you...

My little cherubs, what shall I tell you today?

I could rant and rave about a bad night last week.
I could celebrate over two years of this crazy corner of the web.
I could describe the ring I just inherited.
I could give you in-depth analysis of my hair.
I could moan about still being covered in bruises.
I could educate you on the depressive bitch that I am...

...But I won't.

Because you just don't deserve it.

In fact all of you, why the hell do you still visit huh? You crazy muffins.
You know if you just slip away - I won't put a curse on you or owt...I'm not really a witch. (Well I am but I got thrown out of witch school and they snapped my wand.)

I've no idea what to write. Do you know how long it's been since I wrote fiction? I have so many things I want to write out - for the blog and for my red notebook...but I can't...because I just can't write.

And you know what? I think that's half the problem

5 comments:

miss v said...

I'm here because I want to be;
I'm here because I care.
Writers' block - what can I say; I know it well.
If only everything was as predictable as the tide...

Lolly said...

Ah niki, writer's block happens - but very soon it'll all come back to you and you'll be writing like crazy :)

Just keep yourself busy in the meantime.

Keep smiling dearie

Lou
xxxx

ps Sorry I've not commented in a while

LauraEllen said...

we're all here because we want to be here. so dont try telling us otherwise. you'll overcome your writers block, honest.

*hugs*

Gordon Strachan said...

What? You mean I didn't have to be here?! I can go? Hmm, ok... Cheerio!





Ha, had you going there :) You're a silly mofo, stop telling us to go away, or I will order Barr to stop making Irn Bru...

Nikita said...

you're wonderful