Monday, July 04, 2005

Tales From Another Different Desk

Just got fed up of that poem so I arrive at work and decide to make a new post, a post with no substance but a post none the less.

I'm putting up my art exhibition at school today so I get to leave here early. Woo.

My parents are viewing said exhibition tomorrow. Not so Woo.

Went to a wedding reception on Friday, got bit pissed. Woo.

Had to get up early Saturday. Not so Woo.

Last day of work before London tomorrow. Woo.

Doctors after work. Not so woo. But also a bit woo I guess.

Time for me to go for coffee. Woo.

Boss coming upstairs. Not so woo. Wish he'd look me in the eye.

Talk to you soon
Apologies for the creative massacre that is this blog post, actually this blog.
xxx

12 comments:

Gordon Strachan said...

Oh quit your apologising, you wee ninny =) I wouldn't be reading it if I didn't like it!

On the otherhand however, that poem wasn't your best ;) I'm kidding, its better than alot of the crap online!

Nikita said...

Jeez is it just me or is Uncle G a little tetchy recently?! :)

Nikita said...

No idea why the Uncle G thing has resurfaced, or did it never leave? xxx

Davus said...

woo, i'll be seeing you on saturday! i'll probably be completely disheveled, after spending all night on a 7 hour bus journey, which itself will be after a gig in glasgow. so yeah, any chance i could use the shower in your hotel...?

Nikita said...

yo! yeah! woo! anyway chloe asked me last night and i said sure! you'll have to meet dad first which may be an experience but after that, sure. xxx

LauraEllen said...

Cool - have you guys met somewhere then? Niki - dont apologise - my blog is usually full of crap as it is. So there. the Uncle G thing never did leave - but gordo did replace it for a while. Hang on, a spark of spanish knowledge just flaring up - (sorry Uncle G - dont get pissed off with me) - doesnt 'gordo' mean 'fat' or summat? lol. cyas xxx

Nikita said...

yes i believe your spanish knowledge is right laura. we are meeting up in london well around saturday although i believe keir is arriving earlier. xxx

Nikita said...

ok i didn't say you were a techy ;) *hug* for them not telling you, and me, i presumed you knew. that was not a nice image thanks, still i'll meet you someday, just i'm meeting your friends first! have another *hug* speak to you soon xxx

LauraEllen said...

Great. Im not goin either, gordon. Im gonna call you that for now! please dont get too tetchy!! we still love u!! lol. cyasxxx

Davus said...

gordon you casanova, it's like that bus journey all over again.

Gordon Strachan said...

Hey that band of girls were all drunk, you guys might have been beaten up (or something, I dunno) if I hadn't done what I'd done... ;)

Nikita said...

HELO!!!!!!!!! I'm back, new post following. xxx